Third Party Website Diagnostic
In order to fix the issue(s) with the website, the first steps is a proper diagnostic to determine what exactly has occurred and what steps can be taken (if any) to resolve the issue.
- Thorough evaluation of the situation to determine the impact to the website, the root cause, and the potential resolution
- NOTE: will require appropriate access to specific backend accounts and portals
- In this case account to NixiHost and cPanel
- No guarantee of outcome of the diagnostic process – as we may face unforeseen circumstances
- If a simple fix is revealed – we may proceed to fix the issue(s) immediately
- If ultimately resolving the issue is more of a complex process – additional time/cost will be quoted
Custom Order As Quoted
For many of our projects we provide a custom quote via proposal or email. For order details please refer to your quote or proposal.
All our standard Service Terms and Condtions including Hosting Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies apply to all our orders. By purchasing this custom product or service you agree to all our terms and conditions.